me looking at price: nooooo
Types of people who romanticize small town life:
- People who didn’t grow up in small towns
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE THRIFT SHOP LISTEN TO THIS SHIT!
seriously guys, listen to this
this sounds like the background music you’d hear in a movie as the camera leads you around a bustling marketplace in the 17- or 1800s and it leads to the sight of a bunch of sailors hoisting and tossing around a bunch of packages on a ship getting ready to set sail for adventure
Things that come to my mind when I hear this:
- Composers breakdancing
nah but i just imagine bro and lil dave staying up all night and bro’s like “when santa’s here we’ll beat him up, kay lil man?”
and Dave is just so stoked that he holds his little katana to his chest and sits on the couch waiting, but he falls asleep so bro goes and gets his presents and scatters them on the floor like they’d been dropped and when dave wakes up the next mroning sad that he couldn’t stay up to fight santaand sees his gifts all over and bro’s like “hey you feel asleep, but santa came and saw you looking so fierce he ran away, but look at all the sweet loot he left!”
John and his dad would do things more traditionally, only instead of a tree they’d have a cake tree. And john would go to bed super early and end up waking up suer early too, but dad would be awake anyway and they’d go open presents suer early.
Rose never really believed in Santa but her mom acted like she did, so she would always tell her to go to bed early but rose would refuse and they’d sit up all night talking about all the things rose had done that year to not earn gifts but her mom would always give them to her anyway.
Jade was always spoiled rotten by her grandfather, but she really believed in santa, but after her granddad died she didn’t get presents on christas and thought Bec had chased Santa away
lydia actually did this
I was sure I was gonna scroll down and the last panel would just be the artist sitting there doing nothing like every other “I’m gonna do a thing” comic I’ve ever seen so suffice it to say I’m very pleasantly surprised
the worst is having a dream where someone loves you and you can practically feel them touching you and it feels so real and then you wake up and it’s like the life is being sucked out of you and the happiness just drains out of your body and you feel empty again
I got your backs, guys.
2. (I couldn’t track down the actual recipe for the second picture, so I’m just going to assume it’s Chocolate Coffee.)
3. Again, I couldn’t track this one down, but I think it’s an ice cream cake. Here’s ten different recipes for ice cream cakes in exchange for not finding that particular one.
6. This cake is supposedly from a restaurant or high-end bakery, but I wasn’t able to find the source or recipe for it. Sorry!
7. I know what these are! York Peppermint Patty Brownies!
8. yeah i’m pretty sure this is just a disassembled oreo smore thing it’s sort of self-explanatory
9. *shifty eyes* I couldn’t find this one either but here make this instead
10. My only guess for these is homemade ding dongs.